- Adoption Center
- About Us
- Veterinary Clinic
- Event Calendar
- Humane Help
How you can HELP
There are several ways you can help save lives:
- Give a home to one or more of our dogs and cats. Adopt Today!
- Be sure to spay/neuter your companion animals. Besides reducing the population of homeless animals, there are many health benefits associated with sterilization.
- With no government funding, we operate on the donations of our supporters. You may give to our general fund allowing us to use the funds where they are needed at the time, or you may choose a program or event you find essential to sponsor.
- We are always in need of volunteers.Some of the opportunities available are foster parenting, off site adoption workers, dog walkers, fundraisers and many more.
- Have your pet implanted with a microchip so that he can be identified as your pet should he ever become lost. This will help fewer animals enter our doors, and when they do, we will be able to get them home more quickly.