Dog Festival and Low-Cost Clinic
On Saturday, April 14th from 10-4pm grab the kids and head over to Pelican Park’s Castine Center, Mandeville and make sure not to forget the pooch. This year marks the 23rd annual Woofstock and St. Tammany Humane Society guarantees it will be the grooviest ever!
That’s right folks; it’s that time of year again. For those of you unfamiliar with Woofstock, it is a much anticipated annual event put on by your St. Tammany Humane Society catering to all dog owners in and around the surrounding areas looking for a furry fun filled Saturday afternoon, replete with all the bells and whistles you would expect at our 23rd annual Woofstock! The merriment will be held from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. on Saturday, April 14th at Pelican Park’s Castine Center in Mandeville – showering all attendants with peace, love, and doggy poop!!!
There will be lots to do for both the family and the dogs:
- Live entertainment
- FREE Miller Beer! (must be a legal beagle)
- Great food
- Pictures for 2-legged and 4-legged friends.
- Children's Area including face-painting, bounce house, and more!
- Doggie vendor market where you can shop for your favorite things.
- AND doggie contests including best look-a-like, hippie-dressed dog, stupid dog tricks, and ugliest dog.
- Admission in advance is $10 for adults, $5 for kids, at the door: $15 for adults, $7 for kids.
Join us in howling along to great music, adopt one of hundreds of adoptable dogs on site, enjoy an alligator po-boy, or just kick back with a Miller beer while your dog enjoys a Frosty Paws ice cream. Something for everyone, except the family cat, can be found at our 23rd annual Woofstock.
The best part of attending Woofstock… you’ll be helping orphaned dogs and cats just by eating, drinking and having a groovy time! Make sure to mark your calendar: April 14th, 10am Castine Center, Mandeville
For more info on the low-cost clinic, click here!
For information on becoming a Woofstock sponsor, click here!
63350 Pelican Dr.
Mandeville, LA 70448
|Adult Admission||$ 10.00|
|Children's Admission||$ 5.00|